If you love eggplant, you're definitely going to love this recipe.
1 medium green brinjal
1 medium onion, chopped
3-4 whole green chillies
6-7 whole garlic cloves
2 tbsps chopped coriander
1 tbsp ginger, chopped
½ cup peanuts, roasted
½ tsp cumin seeds
Salt to taste
2 tbsp oil
½ cup yogurt
Bhakri for serving
1. Roast the brinjal over open flame till done. Let it cool. Peel and take the cooked pulp out. Similarly, roast the green chillies and garlic till well cooked.
2. Coarsely grind the cooked green chillies and garlic in a mortar and pestle.
3. Heat oil in a non-stick pan, add cumin seeds and let them crackle. Add ginger, sauté for 30 seconds. Add onion, sauté till golden brown.
4. Add the prepared green chillies and garlic mix. Sauté for 2-3 minutes.
5. Add the cooked brinjal, sauté and cook for 2-3 minutes. Add peanuts and mix well.
6. Add 1 tbsp coriander, mix well. Add salt and continue to cook for 1 minute.
7. Garnish with the remaining coriander and serve hot along with bhakris.