12 chicken supreme, cut into dices
Salt to taste
Crushed black peppercorns to taste
6 tbsps cornflour
2 tbsps oil + for deep frying
2 tbsps finely chopped garlic
1 inch ginger, finely chopped
2-3 green chillies, sliced
2-3 fresh red chillies, sliced
2 tbsps Tata Sampann Chicken Masala
1 large onion, cut into dices
1 cup mixed coloured capsicum dices
2½ tbsps corn flour slurry
2 tbsps freshly chopped coriander leaves + for garnish
1. Take chicken into a bowl, add salt, crushed black peppercorns, cornflour, break in the eggs and mix well. Set aside.
2. Heat sufficient oil in a wok, deep fry the chicken pieces till crisp. Drain on an absorbent paper.
3. Heat 2 tbsps oil in another non-stick wok, add 2 tbsps finely chopped garlic, 1 inch ginget finwly chopped, 2-3 green chillies, sliced, 2-3 red chillies fresh, sliced and sauté till the garlic turns golden brown.
4. Add 2 tbsps Tata Sampann Chicken Masala, and mix well. Add 1 large onion diced, 1 cup mixed coloured capsicum dices, and sauté well.
5. Add fried chicken and salt, toss well. Add ¼ cup water and mix well. Cook for 2-3 minutes.
6. Add 2½ corn flour slurry and mix well. Cook for 1-2 minutes.
7. Add 2 tbsps freshly chopped coriander leaves and mix well. Take it off the heat.
8. Garnish with chopped coriander and serve hot.