A refreshing drink made with Coconut, Basil and a dash of lemon juice.
COCONUT COOLER (Makes 4 glasses)
2 tender coconuts
8-10 basil leaves + for garnish
Ice cubes as required
4 tsps soaked chia seeds
A pinch of salt
Lemon slices for garnish.
1. Cut off the top of the tender coconut and remove water. Scoop out flesh and chop it.
2. Chop the basil leaves. Transfer the chopped tender coconut flesh and basil leaves in serving glasses.
3. Add some ice cubes to the tender coconut water. Add chia seeds and mix well.
4. Add salt, lemon juice and mix.
5. Transfer into serving glasses. Serve garnished with lemon slices and basil leaves.