This crispy chicken recipe is sure to be a hit at your next house party or get-together.
PARMESAN CRUSTED CHICKEN
300 grams boneless chicken breasts, cut into thin slices
¼ cup parmesan cheese powder
1 tbsp fresh garlic paste
1 tsp onion powder
1 tsp garlic powder
½ tsp paprika
Salt to taste
A pinch of crushed black peppercorns
¾ cup dried breadcrumbs
1 tbsp chopped parsley
Oil for deep frying
Tartar sauce for serving
1. In a bowl, add the chicken, garlic paste, onion powder, garlic powder, paprika, salt, and crushed black peppercorns. Mix well and set aside for 15-20 minutes.
2. In a plate, mix dried bread crumbs, parmesan cheese powder, salt and parsley.
3. In a bowl, break eggs and add salt. Whisk till well in cooperated.
4. Place marinated chicken pieces in the prepared egg mix and coat with the breadcrumbs parmesan cheese mixture and place it on a plate.
5. Heat oil in a non-stick pan, deep fry the crusted chicken pieces till golden brown and crispy.
6. Serve along with tartar sauce.