In this part 2 of 3 series video where Dr. Berg talks about the amazing zinc. Zinc is very important for prostate health, testosterone health and sperm viability.
• Out of all the tissues, the prostate has the highest concentration of zinc.
• Having a deficiency of zinc could develop a condition called hypogonadism (Small testicles).
• Zinc is needed to make testosterone.
• The sperm is rich in zinc.
• Zinc is stored with insulin (Production – Secretion – Storage)
• Low in zinc: People with pancreatitis, pancreatic insufficiency.
• Mast cells or cells that are involved with histamine needs zinc as its main minerals.
• Zinc is a natural antibiotic and a natural anti-inflammatory.
• Zinc can inhibit certain viruses.
• Zinc can decrease the time of having a common cold.
Dr. Eric Berg DC Bio:
Dr. Berg, 53 years of age is a chiropractor who specializes in Healthy Ketosis & Intermittent Fasting. He is the author of The New Body Type Guide and other books published by KB Publishing. He has taught students nutrition as an adjunct professor at Howard University. He no longer practices, but focuses on health education through social media.
Dr. Eric Berg received his Doctor of Chiropractic degree from Palmer College of Chiropractic in 1988. His use of “doctor” or “Dr.” in relation to himself solely refers to that degree. Dr. Berg is a licensed chiropractor in Virginia, California, and Louisiana, but he no longer practices chiropractic in any state and does not see patients so he can focus on educating people as a full time activity, yet he maintains an active license. This video is for general informational purposes only. It should not be used to self-diagnose and it is not a substitute for a medical exam, cure, treatment, diagnosis, and prescription or recommendation. It does not create a doctor-patient relationship between Dr. Berg and you. You should not make any change in your health regimen or diet before first consulting a physician and obtaining a medical exam, diagnosis, and recommendation. Always seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. The Health & Wellness, Dr. Berg Nutritionals and Dr. Eric Berg, D.C. are not liable or responsible for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or product you obtain through this video or site.