8 tbsps grated processed cheese
4 medium potatoes boiled, peeled and sliced
4 white bread slices
4 brown bread slices
12 tsps butter + for brushing
8 tsps green chutney
Salt to taste
1 tbsp Bombay sandwich masala
½ cup julienned mixed bell peppers + for garnish
2 medium onions, peeled and cut into roundels
Potato wafers for serving
Tomato ketchup for serving
1. Preheat a sandwich griller.
2. Take a white bread slice on a worktop; apply 1 tsp melted butter on one side, 2 tsp green chutney, 4-5 potato slices, sprinkle salt and some Bombay sandwich masala.
3. Place some julienned bell peppers, some onion slice and sprinkle some grated cheese.
4. Apply 1 tsp butter on another white bread slice and place it upside down on top of the first slice. Apply 1 tsp butter on top. Set aside.
5. Repeat the same procedure for remaining white and brown bread slices.
6. Brush lower part of sandwich griller with butter, place each sandwich in the toaster and grill for 5 minutes till brown grill marks appear on both sides of sandwich.
7. Cut the sandwiches into 4 pieces.
8. Granish with desired garnishes and serve with potato wafers and tomato ketchup.