Thumbs up if you've never seen something like this before.
6 hot dogs
6 pieces of spaghetti (uncooked)
6 pastry sheets (10 cm circular shape)
2 tablespoons of Genovese sauce
1 cup shredded cheese
6 cherry tomatoes, whole
Olive oil, to taste
Basil leaves, to taste
1. Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
2. Make 8 deep, parallel incisions lengthways in each hot dog. It should look like 8 vertical rows from top to bottom. Next, create a ring or circular shape with the hot dog. Take a piece of spaghetti and pierce both ends of the hot dog so it keeps the hot dog in place, it will form a ring.
3. Next, place each hot dog ring on a pastry sheet. Use the end of a spoon to fold and press the pastry sheet into the cuts along the hot dogs. Each hot dog should now look like a flower pie.
4. Add Genovese sauce and the shredded cheese in the center of each, then top with a single cherry tomato in the center.
5. Bake in the oven for 15 to 20 minutes. Remove from the oven and let cool. Drizzle with olive oil and garnish with basil.