1 red onion, sliced fine
1 clove of garlic, minced
1 red chilli
1 teaspoon cumin powder
½ teaspoon coriander powder
Extra Virgin Olive Oil
1 lemon, juice and rind
100g baby spinach
50g frozen peas
1 bunch broccolini
4 large free-range eggs
½ a bunch of mint
½ a bunch of dill
40 g greek yogurt
1. Add a good lug of oil to the frying pan and fry the red onion, chilli and garlic over a medium-low heat until softened and golden.
2. Add the cumin and coriander powder stir and cook for another minute.
3. Add broccoli and peas to the pan and cook for 3 minutes until wilted, then add lemon juice and rind.
4. Add the spinach and herbs, string through and cook for a further 2 to 3 minutes, or until the spinach has wilted.
5. Crack the eggs into the pan and leave to cook for 2 to 3 minutes, then pop a lid on to steam the tops.
6. Season the yolks with salt and pepper.
7. Dollop with greek yogurt, avocado and serve straight away.