3 cups cooked Basmati rice
1 tbsp oil
1 spring onion bulb
1 tbsp chopped garlic
2 tsps fish sauce
½ cup green peas
2 tbsps green chilli sauce
2¼ tsps brown sugar
Salt to taste
Roughly sliced cucumber for garnishing
1 fresh red chilli
1. Heat oil in a non-stick wok.
2. Slice spring onion bulb.
3. Add garlic and chopped spring onion bulb to the pan and saute well.
4. Add eggs and scramble well. Add rice, fish sauce, green peas and toss well.
5. Add 1 tbsp chilli sauce, brown sugar and toss again. Add salt and remaining chilli sauce , toss again and let it get heated through. Switch off heat.
6. Cut lemon into thin wedges and add. Mix well.
7. Serve hot garnished with cucumber slices and red chilli.