Tiger prawns coated with the flavourful green coriander and pudina chutney grilled to perfection.
CHUTNEY GRILLED TIGER PRAWNS
12-15 tiger prawns, deveined and cut into butterflies
½ bunch of fresh coriander
½ cup mint leaves
4-5 garlic cloves
½ inch ginger
2 tsps roasted bengal gram (chutney dal)
1 tsp chaat masala
½ tsp black salt
Salt to taste
Crushed black peppercorns to taste
1 tbsp lemon juice
2 tbsps yogurt
Micro greens for garnish
Salad for serving
Saffron aioli for serving
1. In a blender, add coriander, mint, garlic cloves, ginger, chutney dal, chaat masala, black salt, salt, crushed black peppercorns, ½ tbsp lemon juice, yogurt, and water as required. Blend to a smooth paste.
2. In a bowl, add the prawns, salt, and the remaining lemon juice. Add the prepared paste and mix. Keep aside for 20-25 minutes.
3. Thread the marinated prawns onto two skewers.
4. Heat a non-stick grill, drizzle oil and place the prawn skewers. Cook for 2 minutes on each side.
5. Garnish with micro greens. Serve along with saffron aioli and salad.