4 medium white radishes with leaves (mooli)
Ready-made whole wheat flour, made using 1½ cups flour
Salt to taste
4 tbsps freshly chopped coriander leaves
3-4 green chillies, chopped
1 tsp crushed dried pomegranate seeds (anardana)
1 tsp red chilli powder
½ tsp crushed carom seeds (ajwain)
Whole wheat flour for dusting
Ghee as required
Pickle to serve
1. Chop the leaves of the radishes and set them aside. Grate the whites of the radishes and transfer to a bowl.
2. In the same bowl, add salt , mix well and set it aside for 10 minutes. Squeeze out the excess water from the grated mooliusing a muslin cloth.
3. Transfer the squeezed mooli into a bowl, add the chopped mooli leaves, chopped coriander, green chillies, dried pomegranate seeds, red chilli powder, carom seeds, mix well.
4. Divide the dough into equal portions, shape them into balls. Dip each ball into flour and roll it slightly, stuff with a portion of the prepared mixture and roll it into paranthas.
5. Heat a non-stick tawa, cook the prepared paranthas for 1-2 minutes on both sides and apply ghee on each side.
6. Serve hot with pickle.