200 grams grilled chicken, cut into cubes
250 grams readymade pizza dough
Salt to taste
4-5 basil leaves
2 tsps dried mixed herbs
1 tsp red chilli flakes
4-5 cherry tomatoes, halved
¼ cup processed cheese, grated
½ cup coloured capsicums, cut into cubes
½ cup pizza sauce
½ cup mozzarella cheese, cut into cubes
5-6 black olives, sliced
1 tbsp olive oil
Egg wash as required
1. Preheat the oven at 180˚C.
2. Dust flour on the surface, roll out the dough into a 2 mm disc.
3. Apply oil in a baking tray, place the rolled out disc, fold it from two sides and bring the edges together and seal it in a way that it resembles a boat shape.
4. Apply sauce in the middle of the prepared dough boat, add ¼ cup mozzarella cubes, processed cheese, chicken cubes, capsicums, cherry tomatoes, red chilli flakes, mixed herbs, hand torn basil leaves, black olives, and add the remaining mozzarella cheese on top. Sprinkle salt, drizzle olive oil,
5. Brush the sides of the pizza boat with egg wash. Bake for 15-20 minutes.
6. Take it out of the oven and drizzle some olive oil. Garnish with basil leaves. Cut into rectangle and serve hot.