Our upcoming 2nd annual Keto Summit is going to take your health into a whole new level. In this event, we have booked the top experts in a variety of fields to give you the diverse knowledge of both the ketogenic diet and intermittent fasting. And here are the speakers that we invited this year,
• Dr. Joseph Mercola, an osteopath in alternative medicine, bestselling author who has won the largest health website in the world.
• Dr. Eric Westman, the leading researcher, and pioneer in the ketogenic diet at Duke University.
• Dr. Nadir Ali, a top cardiologist who uses the low carb ketogenic diet with his patients and with great success.
• ThomasDelauer, renowned Keto fitness expert who will be bringing his knowledge on exercise and keto-friendly eating.
• Dr. Bret Scher, another cardiologist who promotes ketogenic low carb diet to all of his patients.
• Dr. Benjamin Bikman Ph.D., a scientist who presently doing research on main aspects of the ketogenic diet.
• Jacqueline Eberstein RN, a registered nurse who personally worked with Dr. Atkins for years as his medical director.
• Megan Ramos, an international speaker, clinical researcher, and therapeutic fasting expert.
I want to personally invite you to come and learn amazing new insights and cutting edge information on healthy ketogenic diet and intermittent fasting. You will learn so many things from strategies of digestion and cardiovascular health to metabolism and hormones. So come share with us in this unique and amazing experience. And I can’t wait to finally meet you in person.
Dr. Eric Berg DC Bio:
Dr. Berg, 53 years of age is a chiropractor who specializes in Healthy Ketosis & Intermittent Fasting. He is the author of The New Body Type Guide and other books published by KB Publishing. He has taught students nutrition as an adjunct professor at Howard University. He no longer practices, but focuses on health education through social media.
Dr. Eric Berg received his Doctor of Chiropractic degree from Palmer College of Chiropractic in 1988. His use of “doctor” or “Dr.” in relation to himself solely refers to that degree. Dr. Berg is a licensed chiropractor in Virginia, California, and Louisiana, but he no longer practices chiropractic in any state and does not see patients so he can focus on educating people as a full time activity, yet he maintains an active license. This video is for general informational purposes only. It should not be used to self-diagnose and it is not a substitute for a medical exam, cure, treatment, diagnosis, and prescription or recommendation. It does not create a doctor-patient relationship between Dr. Berg and you. You should not make any change in your health regimen or diet before first consulting a physician and obtaining a medical exam, diagnosis, and recommendation. Always seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. The Health & Wellness, Dr. Berg Nutritionals and Dr. Eric Berg, D.C. are not liable or responsible for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or product you obtain through this video or site.