Welcome to STUDENT MEALZ! How to make toast champignon? Well today we're going to tell you just that ;p
== INGREDIENTS ==
- A good handful of parsley
- 1 thiccc slice of bread
- 5-6 mushrooms
- 1 clove of garlic
- Some butter
== RECIPE ==
1. First of all if you haven’t cut your mushrooms, cut them in, quaters.
2. Take a frying pan and put a large amount of butter into it and let it melt.
3. When the butter has melted add the mushrooms and make sure they’re all covered in butter.
4. In the meanwhile put the bread in the toaster.
5. When the mushrooms are golden brown, crush the garlic in there, add the parsley and season with pepper and salt.
6. Give it a final good mix and let them fry for another 30 seconds or so.
7.Lay the mushrooms on the toast and it’s ready to be served!