Welcome to STUDENT MEALZ! How to make a strawberry milkshake? Well today we're going to tell you just that ;p
== INGREDIENTS ==
- About 8 fresh strawberries
- 130g of vanilla ice cream
- 200ml of whole milk
== RECIPE ==
1. Cut the strawberries in quarters
2. Mash the strawberries until you just have strawberry juice left OR put them in a blender to blend
3. Pour the juice in a mason jar
4. Add the ice cream
5. Add the milk
6. Shake shake shake it until you have a smooth milkshake
7. Finish off with a little strawberry on top and a straw!
Disclaimer: There is no guarantee that the milkshake actually will bring anything to the yard.