1 pound of ribeye, thinly sliced
4 tablespoons of butter, divided
1 onion, peeled and sliced
1 green bell pepper, seeded and sliced
Salt, to taste
Freshly ground black pepper, to taste
1 teaspoon of garlic powder
2 cans of crescent dough
12 slices of provolone cheese
Egg wash, for brushing
Italian seasoning, for garnish
Warm cheese sauce, for dipping
Chopped fresh parsley, for garnish
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
2. In a skillet, sear ribeye with half the butter until caramelized. Transfer ribeye into a bowl.
3. In the same skillet, sauté onions with the remaining butter. Add bell peppers, then season with a couple pinches of salt and pepper, as well as the garlic powder. Sauté until caramelized.
4. Place the cooked ribeye onto the vegetables, gently stir to incorporate and remove from heat.
5. Prepare the crescent ring by greasing a pizza pan. Arrange dough triangles with pointy side facing out, overlapping slightly to form a circle.
6. Place a slice of provolone in the middle of the ring, and repeat around the circle with a total of 6 slices. Top with ribeye and caramelized vegetables, then with the remaining 6 cheese slices.
7. Fold over the triangles to seal. Brush with egg wash and sprinkle with Italian seasoning.
8. Bake for 20 to 30 minutes until golden and bubbly.
9. Garnish with parsley, then slice and enjoy with a bowl of warm cheese sauce in the center.