200 grams minced chicken
100 grams readymade momos dough, cut into roundels
1 small onion, finely chopped
½ small carrot, finely chopped
2 inch celery stick, finely chopped
½ tsp dried mixed herbs
Crushed black peppercorns to taste
Salt to taste
½ tsp red chilli flakes + for serving
½ tsp fried garlic + for serving
Crushed corn flakes as required
Oil for deep frying
Cheese sauce for serving
1. In a bowl, add the chicken mince, onion, carrot, celery, dried mixed herbs, crushed black peppercorns, salt, red chilli flakes, and garlic. Mix well.
2. Take one cut roundel and stuff the prepared mix in the middle. Apply water on the edges to seal it. Similarly, stuff the remaining roundels.
3. Break the eggs in a bowl, add salt and mix well, keep aside.
4. Add salt and crushed black peppercorns in the crushed cornflakes. Keep aside.
5. Take one prepared stuffed momo and dip it in egg and then roll it in the crushed corn flakes mix. Repeat the process.
6. Heat sufficient oil in a non-stick pan; add the prepared momos one by one and deep fry till golden and crisp. Drain on an absorbent paper.
7. Serve hot with cheese sauce and sprinkle with fried garlic and red chilli flakes.