A yummy and cheesy snack made using rice flour dough.
100 gms rice flour
1½ tbsps oil + for cooking
Salt to taste
Chopped onion as required
Chopped tomato as required
Chopped capsicum as required
Grated cheese as required
Chopped fresh red chillies as required
Chopped coriander as required
Coconut chutney to serve
1. Place rice flour in a bowl. Add salt, oil and mix well. Add water slowly and keep mixing to make a batter of dropping consistency. Set aside for fifteen minutes.
2. Heat a non-stick tawa, spread the remaining oil with a tissue paper and pour a ladle of batter on a nice hot tawa. Spread it into a thin round shape.
3. Flip and cook on other side and add chopped onion as required, chopped tomato, capsicum, cheese, red chillies, chopped coriander and cook until light brown in colour. Fold into half and remove. Repeat the procedure to make the rest of the ghavans.
4. Transfer ghavans in a serving plate.
5. Serve hot with coconut chutney.