1 cup amaranth seed flour (rajgira ka atta)
1 cup wholewheat flour (atta) + for dusting
½ tsp sesame seeds
2 tbsps freshly chopped fresh coriander
2 green chillies, finely chopped
1 inch ginger, finely chopped
2 tbsps yogurt
Salt to taste
½ tsp turmeric powder
2 tbsps oil
1. Mix together amaranth seed flour, whole-wheat flour, sesame seeds, green chillies, coriander, yogurt, ginger, salt and turmeric powderin a bowl.
2. Knead into a semi-soft dough. Add 1 tsp oil and knead the dough. Cover with a damp muslin cloth and set aside for ½ hour.
3. Divide the dough intoequal portions and shape into balls. Dust the work-top with whole-wheat flour and roll into a thepla,
4. Heat a non-stick tawa. Cook each thepla on both sides using ½ tsp of oil till light brown and crisp.
5. Serve hot with green chutney.