A quick and easy recipe to make rich and flavourful Paneer Malai Tikka Roll.
PANEER MALAI TIKKA ROLL
400 grams paneer, cut into cubes
4 romali rotis
½ cup yogurt
1 tsp green chilli paste
1 tsp ginger-garlic paste
½ tsp nutmeg powder
½ tsp cardamom powder
1 tsp garam masala powder
1 tsp chaat masala powder
Salt to taste
1 cup coloured capsicums, cut into cubes
2-3 tbsps fresh cream
1 tsp corn starch
2 tbsps malai
1 tbsp green chutney
2 tsps lemon juice
1 medium onion, cut into rings
Mint leaves for garnish
1. Preheat the oven at 200˚C.
2. In a bowl, add yogurt, fresh cream, malai, ginger garlic paste, green chilli paste, nutmeg powder, cardamom powder, garam masala, chaat masala, salt, corn starch, lemon juice, whisk well.
3. Add the paneer and capsicum and gently mix. Keep aside for 5-10 minutes.
4. Skewer the prepared capsicum and paneer alternately onto the soaked skewers and place it on a lined baking tray.
5. Brush melted butter on it and bake it for 8-10 minutes. Basting with butter occasionally.
6. Apply chutney in the middle of the romali roti, place the prepared paneer,add onion rings on top, sprinkle the chaatmasala, fold the edges and roll it from one side to the other. Repeat for the rest of the romali rotis.
7. Grease the griller on the bottom with melted butter and place the rolls, apply butter on top of them. Grill for 3-5 minutes.
8. Serve hot with lemon wedges and onion rings.