1 cup chickpea flour (besan)
Salt to taste
¼ cup olive oil + drizzling
Pesto to serve
Rosemary for garnish
1. Preheat the oven at 180˚C.
2. In a bowl, add chickpea flour, salt, 1½ tbsps oil, 1 cup water and whisk well.
3. Take a non-stick skillet and drizzle the remaining oil in it, spread evenly. Place it in the oven for 5-10 minutes to heat and take it out.
4. Pour the mixture in the heated skillet and place it back in the oven to bake for 20-25 minutes.
5. Take it out of the oven and drizzle olive oil on top. Serve hot with pesto.