4 cups dosa batter
1 medium onion, thinly sliced
¼ small cabbage, finely shredded
1 large green capsicum, cut into thin strips
1 large carrot, grated
4-5 tablespoons oil
Salt to taste
½ teaspoon white pepper powder
½ cup bean sprouts
1 tablespoon Sichuan sauce
½ tablespoon light soy sauce
½ cup finely chopped spring onion greens
1. To make the filling, heat 2 tablespoons of oil in a wok. Add onions and sauté till translucent.
2. Add cabbage, capsicum, carrots, salt, white pepper powder and mix well. Add bean sprouts, Sichuan sauce, and stir for 30 seconds. Add a dash of soy sauce and mix well. Remove from heat and set aside.
3. Add salt to the dosa batter.
4. Heat a non-stick tawa. Dip an onion in oil and grease the tawa with the onion.
5. Place a ladleful of dosa batter on the tawa and spread evenly with the back of the ladle. Cook the dosa for a minute and drizzle ½ teaspoon oil.
6. Place a generous amount of the filling on the dosa and spread evenly. Sprinkle spring onion greens and cook till the underside turns golden.
7. Fold the dosa in half, remove from heat and set aside. Serve hot.