A delicious and filling breakfast recipe that gets ready in an instant.
EGGS SPINACH WRAP
10-12 spinach leaves, shredded
6 tsps oil
1 tsp butter
1-2 green chillies, finely chopped
1 small onion, finely chopped
6-7 button mushrooms, finely chopped
1/3 cup sweet corn, boiled and crushed
Salt to taste
2 tsps burnt garlic
½ tsp mustard paste
Freshly crushed black peppercorns to taste
Grated processed cheese as required
Tomato ketchup to serve
1. In a bowl, break eggs, add salt and whisk well with a fork. Set aside.
2. Heat 2 tsps oil in a non-stick pan, add butter and let it melt. Add geen chillies, onion, and sauté till translucent.
3. Add mushrooms, spinach, sweet corn, salt and burnt garlic. Mix well and cook for 1-2 minutes.
4. Add mustard paste, mix well and cook for 1 minute. Transfer in a bowl and set aside.
5. For one portion, heat 1 tsp oil in the same pan, add the egg mixture and spread it evenly. Freshly crush the black peppercorns and add it on top of the eggs. Let the base cook for 1 minute.
6. Add a portion of the prepared spinach mixture on the side of the eggs and sprinkle some cheese on top.
7. Loosen the edges and start rolling the eggs starting from the stuffing. Roll it and let it cook on both sides for a minute.
8. Cut the prepared wrap into 4 pieces and transfer to a serving plate. Serve hot with tomato ketchup.