2 tbsps olive oil
8-10 garlic cloves, finely chopped
1 inch ginger, finely chopped
2-3 green chillies, chopped
1 medium onion, finely chopped
300 grams mutton mince (keema)
1½ cups fresh tomato puree
2 tbsps Tata Sampann Garam Masala
Salt to taste
1 tsp red chilli powder
½ tsp turmeric powder
¾ tsp coriander powder
2 tsps roasted cumin powder
3 tbsps freshly chopped coriander leaves
6-8 lasagna sheets
1½ cups white sauce
Tomato sauce as required
Fried onion as required
1 cup grated mozzarella cheese
A few basil leaves
1. Preheat the oven at 180˚C.
2. Heat olive oil in a non-stick shallow pan, add garlic, ginger, green chillies and sauté for a few seconds.
3. Add onion and sauté well. Cook till translucent. Add mutton mince and mix well. Cover and cook for 8-10 minutes.
4. Add tomato puree, Tata Sampann Garam Masala, salt, red chilli powder, turmeric powder and coriander powder. Add roasted cumin powder and mix well. Cook for 15-20 minutes.
5. Add chopped coriander and mix well. Cook for 1 minute and take it off the heat.
6. Break and arrange 2 lasagna sheets, pour a portion of the white sauce and spread it evenly. Add a portion of the tomato sauce and spread it evenly.
7. Place a portion of the prepared keema and spread it evenly. Sprinkle a little fried onion, grated mozzarella cheese and repeat the process one more time.
8. To top it up with the remaining layer of lasagna sheets and evenly spread white sauce on it.
9. Spread the tomato sauce and sprinkle fried onion, and crushed black peppercorns. Sprinkle dried oregano, dried red chilli flakes and grated mozzarella cheese.
10. Place a few basil leaves and bake for 15-20 minutes in the preheated oven.