Delicious chicken and noodle filling stiffed in spring roll sheets and deep-fried to perfection.
TANDOORI CHICKEN SPRING ROLL
200 grams tandoori chicken, cooked and shredded
10-12 spring roll sheets
1 cup cooked noodles
Salt to taste
2 tbsps mayonnaise
1 small carrot, cut into thin strips
2 tbsps schezwan sauce
3 tbsps chopped spring onions
Crushed black peppercorns to taste
Readymade omelette as required
Refined flour paste as required
Oil for deep frying
1. In a bowl, add the chicken, spring onion, carrots, salt, crushed black peppercorns, mayonnaise, and schezwan sauce, mix well. Add cooked noodles and mix well.
2. On a spring roll sheet, place the cooked omelette and add the prepared chicken stuffing.
3. Apply the refined flour paste on the edges. Fold 1 inch from the left side and then the right side. Roll upwards holding the sides and seal it properly. Similarly, make the rest of the rolls.
4. Heat sufficient oil in a kadai. Gently add the prepared spring rolls one by one and deep fry till golden and crispy.
5. Serve hot along with schezwan chutney.