1/4 pounds spaghetti
Extra virgin olive oil
3-5 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
1 tablespoon dried chili flakes
1/4 - 1/2 cup pasta water
1. Bring a large pot of salted water to a roaring boil, add spaghetti.
2. In a saute pan, heat the olive oil and place the sliced garlic in the oil, be very careful to not burn the garlic.
3. Remove the pan from the heat completely and add the red pepper flakes, stir well so the chili flakes and the garlic infuse the oil.
4. Turn the heat back on low under the saute pan, add the pasta water, and pasta and saute quickly for the aglio sauce to coat the spaghetti.
5. Sprinkle with bread crumbs and serve hot!