If you like prawns, then you're definitely going to love this recipe.
KADAI PRAWNS MASALA
1½ cups medium prawns, peeled and deveined
3 tbsps butter
1 tsp oil
½ tsp cumin seeds
2 medium onions, chopped
1 large tomato, chopped
Salt to taste
½ tsp red chilli powder
1 tbsp coriander powder
¼ tsp turmeric powder
1 tbsp pav bhaji masala
¼ cup chopped fresh coriander
1 tbsp tomato ketchup
1 tbsp lemon juice
½ tsp dried fenugreek leaves (kasuri methi)
Coriander sprig for garnish
1. Heat butter and oil in a kadai. Add cumin seeds, let them crackle. Add the onion, sauté till golden brown.
2. Add tomatoes, mix well. Add salt and sauté. Cook till the tomatoes are pulpy.
3. Add red chilli powder, coriander powder, turmeric powder, pav bhaji masala, coriander, sauté well.
4. Add tomato ketchup and mix well. Add the prawns and sauté. Cook for 6-8 minutes on high heat, stirring occasionally.
5. Add lemon juice and dried fenugreek leaves (kasuri methi), Cook for a minute.
6. Garnish with coriander sprig and serve hot.