If you like chicken, you're going to love this recipe.
CHICKEN KEEMA MUTTER
400 grams chicken mince (keema)
½ cup green peas, blanched
2 tbsps oil
½ tsp cumin seeds
1 large onion, chopped
1 tbsp ginger-garlic paste
1 medium tomato, chopped
Salt to taste
1½ tsps red chilli powder
¼ tsp turmeric powder
2 tbsps chopped fresh coriander leaves
½ tsp garam masala powder
1 tbsp lemon juice
Pavs to serve
1. Heat oil in a non-stick pan, add cumin seeds and let the colour change. Add onion, sauté and cook till golden brown.
2. Add ginger-garlic paste, sauté and cook for a minute. Add tomatoes and salt, mix well. Cook till tomatoes are pulpy.
3. Add chicken mince, sauté on high heat for 4-5 minutes. Add red chilli powder, turmeric powder, coriander leaves, green peas, mix well. Cover and cook for 3-4 minutes.
4. Add garam masala powder, switch the flame off and add lemon juice. Mix well.
5. Transfer to a serving bowl, serve hot with pavs.