A delicious and refreshing mojito made with Oranges.
4 malta oranges
15-20 mint sprigs
Ice cubes as required
2 cups fresh orange juice
A pinch of salt
2 cups drinking soda
Orange slices for garnish
1. Slice the oranges. Wash the mint sprigs with chilled water.
2. Transfer the orange slices in a cocktail shaker. Separate the mint leaves and add half of them. Muddle the mixture.
3. Add ice, orange juice, salt. Close the lid and shake well.
4. Transfer into serving glasses. Add remaining mint leaves and top up with soda.
5. Garnish with orange slices and serve.