LEMON PICKLE MOZZARELLA SANDWICH
Lemon pickle-yogurt-mint-coriander leaves chutney adds its special touch to these sandwiches
2 tbsps lemon pickle
100 gms mozzarella cheese
6 tbsps hung yogurt
20 fresh mint leaves
A few fresh coriander sprigs
1 medium green capsicum
1 medium red capsicum
Olive oil as required
1. Grind lemon pickle with yogurt, mint leaves and coriander leaves to a fine paste.
2. Quarter both the coloured capsicums and place them on a hot griller. Sprinkle a little salt and olive oil over them, close the lid and gill them.
3. Cut mozzarella cheese into ¼ cm thick slices.
4. Halve the buns and apply the lemon pickle chutney on all the halves. Turn the capsicum pieces on the griller so that the other side gets equally grilled.
5. Place mozzarella cheese slices on all the base halves of the buns.
6. When capsicum pieces get well grilled with grill marks on them, place one piece of each coloured capsicum over the cheese slices.
7. Cover them with the top halves and place them over the hot griller. Drizzle a little olive oil over them, close the lid and press lightly and grill till the sandwiches are well grilled.
8. Halve and serve hot.