Heart shaped puffs topped with sugar cinnamon mixture, baked till perfection.
SWEET HEART PUFFS
150 grams puff pastry dough
½ cup sugar
1 tablespoon cinnamon powder
2 tablespoons butter + for greasing and brushing
Refined flour (maida) for dusting
1. Mix together sugar, cinnamon powder and butter in a bowl.
2. Preheat oven to 180º C. Grease a baking tray with some butter.
3. Dust puff pastry dough with some flour and roll out into a large sheet. Discard edges and cut into strips.
4. Brush each strip with some butter and roll from each end till the centre. Place the puffs on the greased tray.
5. Press lightly into heart shaped puffs and spread a spoonful of sugar mixture on top of each puff.
6. Put the tray in the preheated oven and bake for 12-15 minutes.
7. Serve with hot coffee.