Make sure you download a free copy of "A Slice of Heaven" for the full recipe
Download Link - https://bit.ly/2FTGUp9
Over the last few months, i've probably eaten some version of this noodle soup at least 4-5 times every week. You can pretty much get every single item you need in this one dish for a healthy diet, not to mention a warm bowl of delicious broths and noodles is extremely satisfying. By making this at home, you get to take inspiration from all of those incredible Asian cuisines out there and create your perfectly balanced noodle dish!
Follow me instagram for more @lifebymikeG
Roasted Chicken Stock
1.butcher full chicken
2. place chicken pieces on top of oil pan
3. add any veggie scraps you happen to have, I used carrot and mushroom stems, and some slice shallots
4. add spice, I used cardamon, coriander, and clove
5. roast at 450 for 20-25 minutes until brown
6. add everything including the scrapings from the pan to a stock pot 7.cover with water and bring to a simmer
8. simmer for 4-5 hours on low heat
9. add some extra aromatics at the end to really enhance the flavor profiles, I used ginger and garlic
10. strain off stock
11. pick all the meat off the bones and save for soup or other dishes 12. refrigerate or freeze!