4 medium onion
12 bacon rashers
7-8 garlic cloves
4 tsps olive oil
1 large red capsicum, cut into small cubes
1 large yellow capsicum, cut into small cubes
2 large blanched tomatoes, cut into small cubes
Salt to taste
½ tsp crushed black peppercorns + to sprinkle
A few sprigs fresh parsley
A few fresh basil leaves
A fresh mint leaves
1. Roughly chop an onion. Roughly chop bacon rashers.
2. Heat a non-stick pan, add bacon and saute for 1 minute. Add onion and saute. Crush garlic cloves and add.
3. Heat 1 tsp olive oil in another non-stick pan. Break an egg and to this pan and fry.
4. Add red and yellow capsicums and tomato to the first pan.
5. Remove the egg from the other pan and place it on a plate. Fry other eggs similarly.
6. Add salt and crushed black peppercorns to the first pan. Roughly chop parsley, basil and mint leaves and add and mix well.
7. Divide this mixture equally in serving plates. Place a fried egg on top in each plate, sprinkle little crushed peppercorns over the egg and serve hot.