FISH IN BUTTER PAPER
Marinated fish pieces packed with brown rice in butter paper and cooked in the oven
4 fish fillets
Salt to taste
Crushed black peppercorns to taste
4 butter paper sheets
2 medium red capsicum
2 medium yellow capsicum
4 medium green capsicum
1 cup cooked brown rice
16-20 garlic cloves
8-12 sprigs fresh dill
8 tbsps cream cheese
1 cup cream
1. Preheat oven to 190° C.
2. Spread each butter paper on table top and halve it. Cut them into squares and further cut them into rounds with one set being a little smaller than the other.
3. Halve each fish fillet and place in a bowl. Add salt and crushed black peppercorns.
4. Cut red, yellow and green capsicums into small cubes.
5. Cut 3 thin slices of each lemon and squeeze the remaining lemon over the fish pieces.
6. Add the capsicum cubes and mix everything well. Set aside to marinate for 10-15 minutes.
7. For each parcel, place ¼ cup cooked brown rice over the bigger butter paper round. Sprinkle 4-5 garlic cloves and place 2 fish pieces over it. Put some capsicums, 2-3 sprigs of dill.
8. Mix cream cheese and cream in a small bowl and mix well. Put some this mixture over the vegetables. Place 3 lemon slices at some distance from each other.
9. Cover with the smaller round and fold the edges of the 2 paper rounds together all around so that there is no opening anywhere.
10. Place the parcels over baking tray and cook in preheated oven for 12-15 minutes.
11. The paper will get lightly burnt.
12. Serve in the paper itself. It should be opened just before eating.